Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesPlease allow myself, to introduce........ myself 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

Please allow myself, to introduce........ myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benzino
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Benzino

Nick Name : Swayze III
FTP Screen Name : benzino

Please allow myself, to introduce........ myself Empty
PostPlease allow myself, to introduce........ myself

Wassup Hustlers,
My name is Nick Burress aka Mavs_Dad aka benzino, and have been playing poker seriously for about 7 years. Over that time I have been a fairly profitable and consistent player and have become proficient at most variations that are popular today. I have never won a HUGE tourney, and never reached a point where I could stop working to play poker only, but my ROI(Return on Investement) from the time i made my first deposit is VERY positive. My biggest takedown to date is $3200 which came from a 2nd place in a 17K gtd. tourney on Full Tilt, and had numerous big finishes on the now defunct Bugsy's Club, my first home. Not all has been great, as all players will have bad swings, and unlucky runs. I've lost $1000 hands and gotten KOd early in tourneys I shouldn't have signed up for. I've went on tilt and paid off numerous donkeys. I've threatened to quit 1,345,212 times. But all in all I've grown to love the game for everything it is and hope that I can help you guys improve and get to a point where you're making more than you're putting in and getting as much enjoyment from the game as possible(throwing mice and yelling at a PC screen sounds awesome, but it's only fun if you're watching someone do it.) Enjoy and GL at the tables!

MINIME
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Please allow myself, to introduce........ myself :: Comments

Admin
Re: Please allow myself, to introduce........ myself
Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:14 am by Admin
When is your Awesome book coming out??

Please allow myself, to introduce........ myself

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Poker Tips & Strategies :: Tips and Strategy By Benzino-