Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesHERES THE PLAN 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

HERES THE PLAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benzino
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Benzino

Nick Name : Swayze III
FTP Screen Name : benzino

HERES THE PLAN Empty
PostSubject: HERES THE PLAN   HERES THE PLAN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:27 am

Admin and Benzino will be attempting to turn our rags into riches. We are going to start with just over $80 and turn it into $5K. Sounds crazy, but I know we can do it. We will keep an even split of the running BR and ship funds back and forth as often as needed. We will be following a plan based on the size of the Total BR. Starting BR is $83.14 so the starting plan will be:

=<$8 at single ring game table
=<$3 MTTs
=<$2r MTTs
=<$3.30 45/90 man SNGs
=<$5.50 9/18 man SNGs
*I will post tourney IDs I am running for this before I start them, to separate from stakes I am running on PTP.
**All Freeroll winnings will go toward this run.
And anything else less than these limits in any of these games.
We will keep a Rail in another thread that will have screencaps of our tourney histories and running BR. Starting and Ending BRs will be posted for Ring game action. We would love to see some Hustlers following this. Good luck the the BEASTS!!!
Back to top Go down
Le Nicolas
Freeroll Eligible
Le Nicolas

FTP Screen Name : Le Nicolas
PokerStars Screen Name : NicolasWSOP

HERES THE PLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HERES THE PLAN   HERES THE PLAN Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Good luck guys!!

I know you can do it!

Try to keep us updated as much as possible Smile

MINIME
Back to top Go down

HERES THE PLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Poker Related :: Admin and Benz $5K grind-
Jump to: