Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesIt started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrtleRtrdd
FULL TIME HUSTLER
PrtleRtrdd

Nick Name : Tony
FTP Screen Name : PrtleRtrdd
PokerStars Screen Name : PrtleRtrdd

It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS Empty
PostSubject: It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS   It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:26 am

So I bring 35 on to get ftps to finish up my first 10$ of my 100. I get raped in two rivered ducks callin their monster bluffs and lose my 35. i mean it was horrific they were apologizin. Which was retarded cause they were just bombin on pots from the time i had gotten there 15 mins before. Hell, I thought i had um smashed check callin to pre fection. So, i'm mad, i have 40 left in my account, and bring it on. Sit thru bout 15 hands and I get the same two, and it's all in i win 119$. Then another 35 three hands later. So, I'm ballin, and i sit thru another half hour makin it up to this right now.

It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS F9ii5w
Back to top Go down
DMS05
Freeroll Eligible
DMS05

FTP Screen Name : DMS05

It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS   It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:41 am

nice job dude!!! keep up the good work and good luck!!!
Back to top Go down

It started as a finishing move to get 19FTPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Poker Related :: Chicken Dinner!-
Jump to: