Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesNewsletter 7/9/09 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

Newsletter 7/9/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benzino
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Benzino

Nick Name : Swayze III
FTP Screen Name : benzino

Newsletter 7/9/09 Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 7/9/09   Newsletter 7/9/09 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Newsletter 7/9/09 2446vio

Hustle Hard News

What's happenin Hustlers! Things have slowed down a little here and we want to get things rolling again. Admin has been working some ridiculous hours and my internets been broken for quite a while but we are both back in business. We have a bunch of new stuff going on for everyone to check out. Take a look. Tell your buddies. Tell your moms. Tell random people you don't even know. Definitely tell people who can some poker. Let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions for the site. Help us make this place become the web's most BALLIN poker forum. Here's some news and upcoming events on Hustle Hard Poker:

Hustle Hard's 2nd Freeroll event: We will be hosting a freeroll for all members on July 26th on Full Tilt. Details can be found here. Bounty info. TBA.

Online Forum Challenge: Hustle Hard Poker is now a member of Global Gaming and need people to represent the forum in the OFC events. If we get enough people on our side we may start to give out prizes to the top finishers. Go to OnlineForumChallenge.com or here for details.

Hustle Hard Fantasy Football: I will be running a free Hustle Hard only fantasy football league on ESPN.com. There are still 11 slots available. There will be a prize[TBD] to the winner of the league. Apply here.

Forum Royal Rumble[coming soon]: Which Forum is BOSS?!?! We will be competing in a forum vs. forum vs. forum event soon. I will post an application thread within a couple weeks. We will be trying to pick the best of the best for this one. Winning forum will have bragging rights and win a nice freeroll. Stay posted for details.

Hustle Hard Poker monthly buyin: We have changed the HHP weekly to a monthly due to lack of participation. I am going to assume this is cause you're all skeeered of admin. and myself. This is ALWAYS going to be a bounty tourney for the KO of both of us. It is open to anyone and everyone, so share the password. Man up and come get some. Password/Details here.

Cool Hand Poker: I'm looking for some Non-US players to represent Hustle Hard on Cool Hand Poker. Sign up and let me know what ya think. I've been told that if we download the SW enough they will host a HH freeroll. Check it out here.

PPA petition: If you haven't already please go sign the petition. You can get to it through the FullTiltPoker lobby. Not only is it for a good cause, you get to play in some BALLIN freerolls.

See you guys at the tables. Keep on Hustlin.[u]
Back to top Go down

Newsletter 7/9/09
Page 1 of 1