Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesCAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY? 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

CAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Salas
Freeroll Eligible
Daniel Salas

FTP Screen Name : Daniel Salas i

CAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY? Empty
PostSubject: CAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY?   CAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Like a lot of people I listen to music while playing online poker and generally put on whatever I'm into at the moment. But should I be considering the style of the music and what effect it will have on my play?

For example, if I put on something mellow and calming will it affect me adversely by making me more passive, or will it have a positive effect by helping with patience? And could something heavier help with staying aggressive but contribute to tilt after a bad beat?

ROCKOUT MINIME
Back to top Go down
http://highcolombianpoker.blogspot.com/
Benzino
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Benzino

Nick Name : Swayze III
FTP Screen Name : benzino

CAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY?   CAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Great Post...

I usually forget im even listening to music, so I don't think it affects my play too much.
Back to top Go down

CAN MUSIC AFFECT PLAY?
Page 1 of 1