Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesNewsletter 7/27/09 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

Newsletter 7/27/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benzino
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Benzino

Nick Name : Swayze III
FTP Screen Name : benzino

Newsletter 7/27/09 Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 7/27/09   Newsletter 7/27/09 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Newsletter 7/27/09 281bpj6

HUSTLE HARD NEWS

First off, congratulations to Riverman 4574 and mitz334 for taking down the
freeroll and buyin tournaments over the weekend. Well done Hustlers!
Also like to welcome all the new members, hope some stay active and
particate in upcoming tourneys and events. Here's what I know so far
for August:

Forum Royal Rumble #2: Come support Team Hustle Hard in this weekend's Forum Royal Rumble. It's
on August 2nd 15:00 FTP time. Representing Hustle Hard Poker will be:
Mavs_Dad, Admin., I AM OZ, prtlertrdd, cody1027. Let's take it down!
Winning forum hosts $25 freeroll!

Online Forum Challenge: Forum Series of Poker: This month's Online Forum Challenge events on FTP kick off the Forum Series of Poker. Let's show everyone who's boss and put Hustle Hard Poker on the map. Preregister here. Make sure you select Hustle Hard Poker for your forum.

Hustle Hard Monthly Buyin, Aug. 30th: Admin. is currently working on getting a pro to play in this months buyin. Pretty good turn out in July's, maybe if we can top 50 this month, the next will be cash added. Details on buyin can be found here.

HustleHardPoker.com Fantasy Football 09-10: Still a handful of spots open to any member. Draft will be Aug 23rd around 3 central US time. Sign up to play here.

$100 FREE bankroll on Full Tilt: If you know anyone who doesn't have a Full Tilt Poker account, have them click on the banner in our portal. It says no deposit. Let me know how it works if anyone gives it a try.

August Freeroll: To Be Announced
[/left]
Back to top Go down

Newsletter 7/27/09
Page 1 of 1