Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesQualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
0{ellipsis}0
Freeroll Eligible

FTP Screen Name : 0ellipsis0
PokerStars Screen Name : 0{ellipsis}0

Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month Empty
PostSubject: Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month   Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

. . .after busting my ass all month. . .i managed to squirrel away at least one FTP a day. . .{man to qualify. . .just for the bronze level of the Ironman. . .you need to sacrifice all social ties and quit your day job. . .jeez}. . .anyway. . .hope a 2K Freeroll was worth all the trouble. . .{i'll post my results after the tournament}. . .[img]Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month K01v9i[/img]
Back to top Go down
Benzino
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Benzino

Nick Name : Swayze III
FTP Screen Name : benzino

PostSubject: Re: Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month   Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:09 pm

congrats dude! I did it once, but i hate to say it, i don't think its worth it...
Back to top Go down
thejuanupsman
Freeroll Eligible

Nick Name : thejuanupsman
FTP Screen Name : thejuanupsman
PokerStars Screen Name : juanupsman

PostSubject: Re: Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month   Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:11 pm

I'll be there too. It's probably not worth making a special effort but if you play enough to get the points anyway the freeroll is probably a better option than the extra medals.
Back to top Go down
0{ellipsis}0
Freeroll Eligible

FTP Screen Name : 0ellipsis0
PokerStars Screen Name : 0{ellipsis}0

PostSubject: Re: Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month   Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:59 am

. . .yeah. . .definitely won't be opting for the 15 medals. . .see you there. . .gl. . .
Back to top Go down
jdude
Freeroll Eligible

PostSubject: Re: Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month   Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm

very nice. congratulations! ive tried hard to do it, but theres always one weekend where i just cant get to a computer to play full tilt. really though nice job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month   Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qualified for the Ironman One a Day Freeroll this Month
Page 1 of 1