Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesFull Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
0{ellipsis}0
Freeroll Eligible

FTP Screen Name : 0ellipsis0
PokerStars Screen Name : 0{ellipsis}0

Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:24 am

. . .after i started monitoring my rankings on this site a few weeks ago. . .{thanks to HHP!}. . .it had become a powerful tool that i relied on to sharpen my bank roll management and to hone my skills. . .since then my BR grew from $5-$10+. . .{built up from freerolling}. . .now it's over $30 and growing. . .thanks to HHP and OPR. . .i'm a bit pissed off. . .anyone. . .i'm interested in what this means to you. . .how will it make sense to put up stakes for players you don't really know. . .damn this really sucks. . .because i was ready to put up a stake too. . .now i'm not sure. . .sigh. . .
Back to top Go down
Benzino
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Benzino

Nick Name : Swayze III
FTP Screen Name : benzino

PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:04 pm

WOW..... killer bad news, thanks for the info E. BOOOOOOOOOO FTP!
Back to top Go down
Benzino
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Benzino

Nick Name : Swayze III
FTP Screen Name : benzino

PostSubject: VOICE YOUR OPINIONS   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 pm

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpokerchange.html

To me this is bullshit donkey protection. There is an email addy where you can complain to FTP about this. What's wrong with knowing whether your opponent is worth a crap or not??
Back to top Go down
roy22284
Freeroll Eligible

Nick Name : Roy
FTP Screen Name : roy22284

PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Mavs_Dad wrote:
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpokerchange.html

To me this is bullshit donkey protection. There is an email addy where you can complain to FTP about this. What's wrong with knowing whether your opponent is worth a crap or not??

Makes no dif to me if they see my ratings, I had a women in the donkhard freeroll talk smack for 30 minutes telling me she was on a different level and I don't know how to play. 10 minutes later I went all in and she called, thought she won with the flush she chased but did not beat my Full boat, lucky I caught it on the river......... what happens in past tournies may not be the case in present or future tournies.........
Back to top Go down
thejuanupsman
Freeroll Eligible

Nick Name : thejuanupsman
FTP Screen Name : thejuanupsman
PokerStars Screen Name : juanupsman

PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 pm

I believe that the real reason is that fulltilt doesn't want all the fish figuring out how much they have lost. The reason they gave is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
fanofbruins
Freeroll Eligible

FTP Screen Name : apes-b-day_6-8
PokerStars Screen Name : jandbonice

PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:59 am

thats right its all about the money
Back to top Go down
thejuanupsman
Freeroll Eligible

Nick Name : thejuanupsman
FTP Screen Name : thejuanupsman
PokerStars Screen Name : juanupsman

PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 pm

There was an update on OPR today. Sounds like they have worked things out with FullTilt and they expect to have the rankings back up in a day or so.
Back to top Go down
0{ellipsis}0
Freeroll Eligible

FTP Screen Name : 0ellipsis0
PokerStars Screen Name : 0{ellipsis}0

PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:57 am

. . .sweet. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!   Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Tilt gives the AX to OPR_WTF!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1