Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHustleHardPokerNews/Odds CalcLatest imagesOH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO! 25gdz00RegisterLog in
Daily $60 Freerolls with low entrants, Rakeback Bonus, Deposit Bonus, Referal program, Chat Room and more. CLICK BANNER & JOIN FOR FREE!

OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
FULL TIME HUSTLER
Admin

FTP Screen Name : ChiTownDRO
PokerStars Screen Name : ALREADY_PRO

OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO! Empty
PostSubject: OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO!   OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:28 am

Here is what i recieved in my email after eliminating Lynette Chan. I guess she is a pro Question haha.

Hi ChiTownDRO, Congratulations on busting Lynette Chan in the following tournament: $1 + $0.25 Sit & Go (88427532) Your Full Tilt Poker account has been credited with a bounty prize of $1.00. In addition to your bounty prize money, you've also earned a T-shirt to commemorate your accomplishment.
You'll receive a second email that will allow you to claim this shirt and confirm your shipping details. Remember, Full Tilt Poker offers a bounty for busting any red pro playing in any scheduled real-money tournament with 30 players or more. You can collect a bounty matching the tournament buy-in (not including tournament fee) up to $200. We're happy to have you playing at Full Tilt Poker - best of luck at the tables! Sincerely, Full Tilt Poker
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pokerhh
KidHoa
Freeroll Eligible

Nick Name : KidHoa
FTP Screen Name : KidHoa
PokerStars Screen Name : AznHoa

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO!   OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Nice! Can't Wait Till I Bust a Pro and Collect That Bounty. im gay Smile
Back to top Go down
coolnout
Freeroll Eligible

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO!   OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:49 pm

That's very cool.
Back to top Go down
thepokerchamp41
Freeroll Eligible

Nick Name : the snake
FTP Screen Name : thepokerchamp41

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO!   OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:51 am

wow nice job my turn to bust a pro they call me the champ
Back to top Go down
http://durelle1@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO!   OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH YEAH, I BUSTED ME A PRO!
Page 1 of 1